Critical Streaming Changes
Coming in Two Weeks!!!
As Flash technology nears the end of it’s lifecycle, our Content Delivery Network (CDN) partner has notified us they will be Terminating Flash streaming video delivery by the end of May.
This change may affect you if you are using the Flash player with streaming or adaptive delivery. If you are using the Arpeggio player, this does not affect your account.
Q. What does this mean if you use the flash player?
- If you do nothing, your account will be changed from streaming to progressive for video playback beginning the week of May 22nd.
- You do not have to make any changes. This will be implemented by the Viddler Team.
Q. What if I want to continue to use streaming delivery?
- You will need to change your default player to Arpeggio and set your delivery type to Streaming.
- You can request Team Viddler automatically make the change for you by opting in through this form.
And / OR
- You can also schedule a call with Team Viddler to review your account and help you migrate to the Arpeggio player. Please schedule your call today.
We’re here to Help you...Check out our Support Page for more details. Our support team is always here to help answer any questions you have.We will be following up later with a specific date if your delivery needs to be transitioned to progressive.
Viddler Client Services Team