With Viddler, you can customize your player to best match your site. You are also able to upload your site’s logo, which will display inside the player.
- Control background color—This affects the color of the control bar background.
- Control bar transparency—This affects the transparency (opposite of opacity) of the control bar. If you wanted the control bar to be 80% opacity, then you would enter 20% in this field.
- Control bar icons color—This affects the color of the icons (play, pause, quality, Closed Captions, etc.) on the control bar.
- Control bar icons hover color—This affects the color of the hover state (mouse over) for icons on the control bar.Player background color—....
- Include image—Enable or disable the image across all your embeds at any time.
- Upload image—Upload your image (transparent PNG looks best) to us.
- File URL—Host the logo yourself by entering its location on your hosting. If you choose to upload to us, then this field will be populated with our storage location.
- Transparency—This affects the transparency (opposite of opacity) of the logo/watermark. If you wanted the control bar to be 60% opacity, then you would enter 40% in this field.
- Click URL—Enter a link here to direct a viewer when they click your logo/watermark.
- Position—Choose from a selection of positions for your logo/watermark to appear on the player.
- Offset X—Distance (in pixels) from the edge. This option moves the logo horizontally.
- Offset Y—Distance (in pixels) from the edge. This option moves the logo vertically.