There are several notifications that you can opt-in or out of. These settings are located in your Interaction settings page.
- Activity Alerts
- When one of my videos finishes encoding – After your video uploads, we need to encode it. Sometimes this takes a while, so we can email you when this process is complete.
- When someone comments on one of my videos—If someone adds a comment on your video (timeline or otherwise)
- When someone comments on a video after me—If someone makes a comment on a video you’ve commented on (not necessarily a video you own)
- When someone tags one of my videos—If a tag is added to one of your videos
- Weekly newsletter—Our not-so-weekly newsletter, that also alerts you of system updates or major changes to the platform.
Make sure to press “Save interaction settings” after you make changes!