Our embed codes are designed to automatically switch between non-secure (http) and secure SSL (https) automatically. If you are testing locally or otherwise having trouble, you’ll want to add in the “http:” manually.
Articles in this section
- Player & Playback Options
- Browser Limit for Embeds per Page
- Additional Play Button Overlay in Desktop Browser
- Can I use Viddler-hosted videos as a background video?
- Why was my Personal account deleted?
- Trouble Viewing Videos when using IE11 via a Virtual Machine
- Can I upload a SWF file?
- How do I clear my browser cache?
- Opt-in/out of Viddler email notifications
- Sharing videos in an Email