We now accept mp3, m4a, and wma for upload. Just upload the file like you would any other video and it will processed through our encoders then placed on your account. By default, in place of the video it will show an image of a speaker. You can choose upload a custom thumbnail to it just like you would for any other video.
Articles in this section
- Player & Playback Options
- Browser Limit for Embeds per Page
- Additional Play Button Overlay in Desktop Browser
- Can I use Viddler-hosted videos as a background video?
- Why was my Personal account deleted?
- Trouble Viewing Videos when using IE11 via a Virtual Machine
- Can I upload a SWF file?
- How do I clear my browser cache?
- Opt-in/out of Viddler email notifications
- Sharing videos in an Email